- Over 20 years of experience working on CD, web and mobile platforms.
- Worked with branded content for high profile clients including Disney, Hasbro and EA Sports.
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, InDesign.
- Versatile in working with both small start-up teams and large studio environments.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Skill set: graphic design, illustration, UI design, storyboards, wireframes and motion graphics.
A2 Tap | Ann Arbor, Michigan | September 2014 – September 2016
Responsible for the creative development, art direction and asset creation for client projects. Created artwork, illustration, animation, icons and user interface elements for both Apple and Android mobile applications, designed print materials, wrote copy for in-house marketing and created assets for social media marketing. Provided art direction to a small team of 4 contractors.
- Zombie Fish Bits
- MathMaker (formerly Primal Play)
- Crane Game Escape
SRT Solutions | Ann Arbor, Michigan | February 2012 – May 2014
Responsible for the creative development and art direction for client projects. Created artwork, illustrations, page designs, icons and UX elements for both mobile and web-based applications. Designed print materials and wrote copy for in-house marketing.
Mindworks Learning/QLT/Kabongo | Ann Arbor, Michigan | February 2006 – October 2011
Member of a small team of artists and programmers developing web-based learning games for children. Created 2D art and animation for a suite of educational games using Adobe Flash. Illustrated concept art for new web-based projects. Created artwork and animation for digital displays for in-store learning center.
- Skatekids Online
- Ramps To Reading
Image Space Incorporated | Ann Arbor, Michigan | June 1997 – October 2003
Provided creative direction to a team of 3D artists developing computer games for the PC home market, including art direction and artist management. Collaborated with clients to establish design parameters for games. Created new game concepts including stories, character designs, storyboards and environments. Created 2D graphics for in-game visuals and graphical user interface design. Developed dialog scripts and storyboards for 3D animation sequences.
- Sportscar GT (PC) – Electronic Arts
- F1 2000 (PC) – EA Sports
- F1 Championship Season (PC) – EA Sports
- F1 2001 (PC) – EA Sports
- NASCAR Thunder 2003 & 2004 (PC) – EA Sports
- Adobe Creative Suite – Acrobat, Animate, Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop
- Google Apps – Docs, Sheets, Slides
- iOS Apps – Pages and Keynote
- Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
Bachelor of Fine Arts | The University of Michigan | Ann Arbor, Michigan
School of Art and Architecture – Concentrations: Graphic Design and Drawing